Special Weather Statement

Friday, August 14, 2020

We are expecting Thunderstorms to begin as early as 3PM today.

If lightning and thunder are present during your chosen session, we will be required to close until the storm passes.

Please schedule your next booking with this in mind.


We may experience sudden closures due unsafe weather conditions such as high winds, thunder and/or lightning storms. We will do our best to update you through notices on our website with any closure information as soon we make the decision. If you're coming from a long distance, feel free to contact us ahead of time for our best judgement on risking weather conditions.

Hoopla Island (Logo) Landscape.png